Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The worst thing ever happened to me today !!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The worst thing ever happened to me today !!

    I lost my freaking memory card, how horrible is that? I lost my season on MVP Baseball, lost my boxer on Fight Night Round 2 that was 22-0, but this one hurts the most , I lost my guy on Tiger. I had 100% completion, all his attributes were 110% and now its all GONE !!!
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The worst thing ever happened to me today !!

    Thats freaking awful man, but tell me how do you lose your memory card for god sakes. Mine never leaves the station. lol

  3. #3
    Inactive Member luvLPDsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The worst thing ever happened to me today !!

    did it erase by itself? i have heard plenty of people online that have had that happen to them.
    [img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The worst thing ever happened to me today !!

    Nah I lost it dude, tryed to take it somwhere with me and messed that up ...

    cant believe you came to play some ball this mornin man! in the track shoes haha
    "Why so serious?"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The worst thing ever happened to me today !!

    I hate when that happens. I've lost memory cards and lost data from them....not a very happy sight.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The worst thing ever happened to me today !!

    Yeah dude, shww my feet are killin me right now. I need to get some bball shoes. It was fun though, first time I played in about a year. I didnt know yall played down there that early in the morning.

    Hit me up on some FN05 Online whenever your ready.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •